Thursday, April 14, 2011

Män som hatar kvinnor

Män som hatar kvinnor  which means "Men Who Hate Women" is the Swedish title of the upcoming American film based on the novel with the same title, "The Girl with the Dragon tattoo." 




I liked the film, made in 2009, and I hope the American film gives justice to it. But I bet it would have a lot of cut scenes compared to the Swedish film. The Swedish film really showed gruesome scenes which I think were needed in the story. 




I plan on watching the  Millennium Trilogy – The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Swedish title: Män som hatar kvinnor, "Men Who Hate Women"), The Girl Who Played with Fire (Swedish title: Flickan som lekte med elden, "The Girl Who Played with Fire") and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest (Swedish title: Luftslottet som sprängdes, "The Air Castle that Blew Up") all from the same author Stieg Larsson. << from wikipedia




Watch it for yourself.


*photos are from the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment