Monday, February 28, 2011

Go UP Fighting Maroons!

So we didn't win in the cheering competition. At least UST didn't even get into the top 3 (no offense to my Tomasian friends). hehe.

In true UAAP fashion, I covered the launch of the UAAP-Coke-Jollibee and viola! instant complete UAAP inspired bottles.

Coming from an all-UP graduate clan, my family, along with my better half, my brother's better half and my other brother's friend who we wish was his better half, posed with the bottles.

Half an hour later we finished off the bottle. My brother asked, "Baka naman di to pwedeng inumin? yung parang display lang?"

Which got me thinking, "oo nga noh, di ko pala naitanong." Then I realized, "At least magkakasama kaming lahat mamamatay." Hehehe..

Go UP Fighting Maroons!

No comments:

Post a Comment