Monday, February 28, 2011

Three Queer observations today

1st observation: 

The tricycle I rode going to Philcoa had the body number 204. What the driver did was writer the numbers as letters so it turned out as "Two For Nothing."

O di ba susyal? I'm trying to figure out what that means exactly but I have to admit, it was pretty smart of the driver to post that.

2nd observation:

As I was walking on the bridge going to the jeepney stop in Makati, I noticed this guy with a big backpack, whose back was behind me, looking at the scenery (which was actually the public market and the houses beyond that) then looking down at something he was holding.

When I got closer to him (because I was going to go down the stairs), I noticed he was holding a photo of the scenery! He was trying to compare the photo with the market/houses if they were one and the same.

Grabe! Here I thought imbento lang ng MMK ang mga ganung eksena, totoo pala! Galing siya siguro sa probinsya at hinahanap ang bahay na iyon. Nagpunta sa Maynila, umaasang mas maginhawa ang buhay niya dito.

3rd observation:

More than a reality than an observation. I woke up soo early, as in at 6am, but I was still 1 minute late at the office! Hahaha.

What an amazing day! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment